Back to Forum Home Page

You must be a registered user (on-premise or cloud) to add any post. To get access, enter your registered Emaill address below and we will email you the access token. Enter your token along with your email address to add the post. You can use your last received token if you have already generated one.

Q. How to get access to FlinkISO Forum?

Ans:In order to able to post, you must be a registered user either with FlinkISO either On-premise or Cloud. You can login to the forum via using your email address, which you or your administrator used duing the registration on the websile. Once you have the email address, use the same email addres and generate a token. We will send you the token on the same email address. Use that token along with the email address to login. You can read posts without login.

Home > Application Installation

application not found

Hi Team, 
As per installation document, i did every thing and deployed only office on VM local that was up and running. 
Same values configured in Flink ISO core.php. after that while accessing the Flink ISO getting 404 not found error. 

on 21/6/24 | Open | By: Vijaya Chandra

I resolved above error, then got below error. 

Database is not connected.

Make sure that you have imported app/webroot/schema/flinkiso-on-premise.sql

Make sure to add database configuration at app/Config/Database.php under default config.

Directory permissions are not correct

Following folders must have read-write-execute permissions (recursive)

Additional Info: Remove "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES" for sql_mode from MySQL configuration file.

I reverified all the above parameters database was looks good and as well .sql imported. 

file permissions as 777

here is the my database.php

class DATABASE_CONFIG {

public $default = array(
               'datasource' => 'Database/Mysql',
               'persistent' => false,
               'host' => 'x.x.x.x',
               'port' => '3306',
               'login' => 'flinkiso',
               'password' => 'flinkiso',
               'database' => 'flinkiso',
               'prefix' => '',
               //'encoding' => 'utf8',
       );

}

please let me know any additional info required. 

on 21/6/24 | By: Vijaya Chandra

Hi Vijaya,

Can you check app/tmp/logs/error.log file. This will give you detailed error report and will help you fix the issue.

Regards
-FlinkISO Team

on 21/6/24 | By: FlinkISO Team

Hey thanks, I found error and pasted below. but mysql server running on another VM. 

Error: [MissingConnectionException] Database connection "Mysql" is missing, or could not be created.
Exception Attributes: array (
 'class' => 'Mysql',
 'message' => 'Selected driver is not enabled',
 'enabled' => false,
)
Request URL: /flinkiso/users/login
Stack Trace:
#0 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Model/ConnectionManager.php(105): DboSource->__construct()
#1 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Model/Model.php(3665): ConnectionManager::getDataSource()
#2 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Model/Model.php(1163): Model->setDataSource()
#3 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Model/Model.php(3692): Model->setSource()
#4 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Model/Model.php(1400): Model->getDataSource()
#5 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Model/Model.php(1496): Model->schema()
#6 /var/www/html/flinkiso/app/Model/Behavior/WhoDidItBehavior.php(53): Model->hasField()
#7 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Model/BehaviorCollection.php(145): WhoDidItBehavior->setup()
#8 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Model/BehaviorCollection.php(66): BehaviorCollection->load()
#9 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Model/Model.php(782): BehaviorCollection->init()
#10 [internal function]: Model->__construct()
#11 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Utility/ClassRegistry.php(169): ReflectionClass->newInstance()
#12 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Controller/Controller.php(750): ClassRegistry::init()
#13 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Controller/Controller.php(376): Controller->loadModel()
#14 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Controller/Controller.php(414): Controller->__isset()
#15 /var/www/html/flinkiso/app/Controller/UsersController.php(416): Controller->__get()
#16 [internal function]: UsersController->login()
#17 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Controller/Controller.php(500): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs()
#18 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Routing/Dispatcher.php(193): Controller->invokeAction()
#19 /var/www/html/flinkiso/lib/Cake/Routing/Dispatcher.php(167): Dispatcher->_invoke()
#20 /var/www/html/flinkiso/app/webroot/index.php(115): Dispatcher->dispatch()
#21 {main}

Hi Vijaya,

here is the issue:

Error: [MissingConnectionException] Database connection "Mysql" is missing, or could not be created.
Exception Attributes: array (
 'class' => 'Mysql',
 'message' => 'Selected driver is not enabled',
 'enabled' => false,
)

Application is not able to connect to a database (or database server). It could be because of variety of reasons, based on your server config, network config, sql permissions etc. Application should work fine once you are able to connect.

Regards
-FlinkISO Team

Hey thanks, i resolved that.

and it asked email id after that redirect to login page. but here what is the username and password. 

Hi,

You Registered email address is your username & password.

Regards
-FlinkISO Team

Hey thanks again. everything looks good, i uploaded one document and trying to see that content by pressing + sing in that tab. but getting blank. 

is only office must require ? and if required here is the my config in core.php 

Configure::write("ApiPath", "https://api.flinkiso.com/");
      Configure::write("OnlyofficePath", "http://x.x.x.x:9092/web-apps/apps/api/documents/app.js"); 
      Configure::write("onlyofficesecret","secret"); // add onlyoffice secret here
      Configure::write("OnlyofficeConversionApi", "http://x.x.x.x:9092/"); // link to your_server
      Configure::write('WkHtmlToPdfPath', '/usr/bin/wkhtmltopdf'); // you must install wkhtmltopdf 0.12.6 (with patched qt)
      Configure::write('PDFTkPath', '/usr/bin/pdftk '); // always add space at the end for this
       Configure::write('dateFormat', 'd/m/Y'); // options d-m-Y, dd-mm-YY, d M Y 

and how to get OnlyofficeConversionApi value. and reaming values is valid ?

Hi Vijaya,

Please refer to our installation manual here : 

https://www.flinkiso.com/manual/installation.html

All the details are listed in the manual.

Regards
-FlinkISO Team

Hey, I referred that resolved not found error. I got another error as “the document security token is not correctly formed please contact your Document server administrator”.

for that I got my secret by hitting sudo docker exec xxxxxx sudo sed 's,autostart=false,autostart=true,' -i /etc/supervisor/conf.d/ds-example.conf.

same secret pasted at Configure::write("onlyofficesecret", "secret"); 

Where i did mistake ?

Hi Vijaya

We do not recommend docker. If possible, use VM. You can also try and change your config file to following:

{
 "services": {
   "CoAuthoring": {
     "request-filtering-agent": {
       "allowPrivateIPAddress": true,
       "allowMetaIPAddress": true
     },
     "sql": {
       "type": "postgres",
       "dbHost": "localhost",
       "dbPort": "5432",
       "dbName": "onlyoffice",
       "dbUser": "onlyoffice",
       "dbPass": "onlyoffice"
     },

"token": {
       "enable": {
         "request": {
           "inbox": false,
           "outbox":false
         },
         "browser": false
       }
     },
     "secret": {
       "inbox": {
         "string": "add_your_string"
       },
       "outbox": {
       },
       "session": {
       }
     }
   }
 },
 "rabbitmq": {
   "url": "amqp://guest:guest@localhost"
 },
 "storage": {
   "fs": {
     "secretString": "add_your_string"
   }
 }
}

Where replace “your_secretString” & “add_your_string_here” with a same key. Additionally, try also adding following :

"CoAuthoring": {
      "request-filtering-agent": { "allowPrivateIPAddress": true,"allowMetaIPAddress": true},

if first option do not work.

Regards
-FlinkISO Team

Hi Team, where can i find that config file. and i checked only office logs i found that error log as 

checkJwt error: name = JsonWebTokenError message = invalid signature token = eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.ImZsaW5raXNvIg.GxUcrE23XZdRhyK5AHk7SCGU4dY94crLS_IRggeqE8w

on 24/6/24 | By: Vijaya Chandra

Hi Team, where can i find that config file. and i checked only office logs i found that error log as 

checkJwt error: name = JsonWebTokenError message = invalid signature token = eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.ImZsaW5raXNvIg.GxUcrE23XZdRhyK5AHk7SCGU4dY94crLS_IRggeqE8w

I update above settings in onlyoffice config file. then getting another error as download failed. in inspect mode got 403 error 

http://documentserver:9092/cache/files/data/4271326499/Editor.bin/Editor.bin?md5=s5VSBpRDBy-bLX4zVl6hWw&expires=1721796284&shardkey=4271326499&filename=Editor.bin

<html>
<head><title>403 Forbidden</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>403 Forbidden</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx</center>
</body>
</html>

Hi Vijaya,

Download Failed error is mostly when the onlyoffice server is not able communicate with your browser. You need to search online on onlyoffice forums to resolve this issue. Generally after making those changes in config file, everything works. 

Regards
-FlinkISO Team

on 25/6/24 | By: FlinkISO Team

Hi Vijaya,

What have you made to overcome the message: “while accessing the Flink ISO getting 404 not found error. ”. I'm facing the same problem.

Thanks,

on 27/6/24 | By: Marco Cruz

Hi Vijaya,

What have you made to overcome the message: “while accessing the Flink ISO getting 404 not found error. ”. I'm facing the same problem.

Thanks,

on 27/6/24 | By: Marco Cruz

Hi Marco Cruz, 

That will depends on several factors. To resolve that need logs. if possible, please attach logs here. 
I faced these issues may be i deployed FlinkISO as Docker container. 

wkhtmltopdf required with patched qt. 
Fonnconfig should be installed. 

for 404 error make sure that document present in that server. to verify that copy path in the error log try access that path new tab. 

or else upload new document in FlinkISO try to dwonload that. 

Make sure only office configured properly to the flinkISO. 

Thanks, 
Viajy

on 28/6/24 | By: Vijaya Chandra