- Application Installation5
- Application Errors/Issues2
- ONLYOFFICE Installation1
- Custom Forms1
- FlinkISO API1
- Getting Started1
- Server Setup0
- Available Modules0
- Bug Report0
Q. How to get access to FlinkISO Forum?
Ans:In order to able to post, you must be a registered user either with FlinkISO either On-premise or Cloud. You can login to the forum via using your email address, which you or your administrator used duing the registration on the websile. Once you have the email address, use the same email addres and generate a token. We will send you the token on the same email address. Use that token along with the email address to login. You can read posts without login.
if you have initially created a form successfully and after recreating a form, if you get this error, and none of the fields are loading in HTML drag and drop section, its most certainly an issue with the JSON with a bad character.
To fix this manually,
- open database via phpmyadmin or it's equivalent you are using and then goto the custom table which is crashing.
- Goto "fields" field and copy the JSON.
- Parse this JSON with online JSON parsers like https://jsonformatter.org/json-parser or http://json.parser.online.fr/ and copy paste the json.
- Clear the json with any bad or illegal character (mostly they would be somewhere is field labels or legends) and paste the clean json back to "fields" field in phpmyadmin.
- Try reloading the recreate form and it should work.
These steps should resolve the issue.
-FlinkISO Teamon 27/11/23 | By: FAQ-Admin