- Application Installation5
- Application Errors/Issues2
- ONLYOFFICE Installation1
- Custom Forms1
- FlinkISO API1
- Getting Started1
- Server Setup0
- Available Modules0
- Bug Report0
Q. How to get access to FlinkISO Forum?
Ans:In order to able to post, you must be a registered user either with FlinkISO either On-premise or Cloud. You can login to the forum via using your email address, which you or your administrator used duing the registration on the websile. Once you have the email address, use the same email addres and generate a token. We will send you the token on the same email address. Use that token along with the email address to login. You can read posts without login.
You may get this error because of following reasons:
- Your On-premise FlinkISO application is unable to communicate with ONLYOFFICE server. To resolve this:-
- Check if your firewall is not blocking external HTTP or HTTPS ports.
- Check if you are using static IP or qualified domain, if not ONLYOFFICE will not work.
- Document may not exists
- Make sure you have added correct directory permissions to app/webroot/files folder and documents are getting uploaded
We hope this would help in resolving the issue.
-FlinkISO Teamon 8/11/23 | By: FlinkISO Team